Your Library Liaison
Ways I can help you:
- Setting up current awareness alerts for you, your lab, or department
- Providing search assistance for PubMed, Embase, Web of Science, SciVal, ClinicalTrials.gov, & other databases
- Locating collaborators or mentors
- Creating a subject guide or web page of key resources
- Helping you with citation management tools like EndNote
- Teaching a workshop on using research or career management tools
- Discussing your suggestions for ebook, journal, or database subscriptions
- Helping you with NIH public access or data management questions
- Tracking down difficult-to-find information -- I love a challenge!
Contact me by email or phone. I look forward to working with you.
- Bioengineering (with Christina Byrne, Engineering Library)
- Biological Structure
- Genome Sciences
- Physiology and Biophysics
Divisions and Programs
Biomedical Research News
UW Health Sciences Library Highlights
Lab Protocols Delivered to Your Desktop
In addition to the great new online resource Springer Protocols (full-text biomedical and life sciences protocols), the library continues to subscribe to other lab protocols in print.
You don’t have to leave the lab to find these print protocols, however.
Just use these online indexes to find the section(s) you need from:
Then follow the Order Articles/ILL link from the HSL home page to request a copy. You’ll receive a PDF via e-mail.
This service is free for UW faculty, students, and staff and fee-based for UW alumni and visitors.
Contact Your Librarian
Biomedical & Translational Sciences Librarian
Health Sciences Libraries
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-7155
New Guide to Lab Protocols & Resources
Check out this new library web guide designed for health sciences lab researchers.
What kinds of information resources would you like help finding & using? I welcome your ideas.