Research & Information Services at HMC is provided by the UW Health Sciences Library. Reference and consultation services are provided by the on-site clincial librarian for HMC, Amy Harper.
Requesting library items to be delivered to HMC
Campus mail box delivery is the only delivery method for HMC
1. To Place a Request:
- Request an item through the library catalog and select "Send to Fac-Staff UW Mailbox" as your pickup location.
- Items must be sent to a valid campus box number. Check your campus box number in your library account. If the address is not correct you will need to change your address by accessing the Employee Self-Service web site. It may take a week or so for our information to be updated.
2. Returning Material:
- Send material back to Suzzallo Circulation, Box 352900, via campus mail
- To allow for mailing time you should send material back at least 2 days before the due date.
- Or, drop off at any UW library unit
- Or, use a UW Campus book drop
For More Information: http://www.lib.washington.edu/services/deptdel.html