Meeting the educational, research and clinical information needs of the UW community.
Welcome to New UW Students, Fellows, Faculty, and Staff!
Your Library Liaison
Ways I can help you:
- Setting up current awareness alerts for you, your lab, or department
- Helping you find information and articles in databases such as PubMed, Embase, Web of Science, SciVal, ClinicalTrials.gov, & many others
- Assisting with search strategies for systematic reviews
- Advising on information resources for scientific, clinical, genetics, or interdisciplinary information.
- Suggesting approaches for locating funding opportunities or collaborators
- Finding and using molecular biology or genetics information in NCBI databases
- Introducing you to using BLAST for sequence searching
- Creating a subject guide or web page of key resources for a class or special project
- Helping you use citation management tools like EndNote
- Teaching a workshop tailored to your group's needs
- Discussing your suggestions for ebook, journal, or database subscriptions
- Discussing tools for describing and increasing research impact
- Helping you with NIH public access or research data management questions
- Tracking down difficult-to-find information -- I love a challenge!
Contact me by email or phone. I look forward to working with you.
Explore the New Biomedical Sciences Toolkit
UW HSL has launched a new Biomedical Sciences Toolkit, a portal for resources and research strategies for people working in the biomedical sciences. Start here for:
Biomedical & Translational Sciences Librarian
Divisions and Programs