Skip to main content
Meeting the educational, research and clinical information needs of the UW community.
Welcome to New UW Students, Fellows, Faculty, and Staff!
Your Library Liaison
Ways I can help you:
- Setting up current awareness alerts for you, your lab, or department.
- Helping you find information and articles in databases such as PubMed, Embase, Web of Science, ClinicalTrials.gov, & many others.
- Assisting with search strategies for systematic reviews or other literature reviews.
- Advising on information resources for scientific, clinical, genetics, or interdisciplinary information.
- Helping you search for funding opportunities.
- Finding and using molecular biology or genetics information in NCBI databases.
- Introducing you to using BLAST for sequence searching.
- Creating a subject guide or web page of key resources for a class or special project.
- Helping you use citation management tools like EndNote.
- Teaching a workshop tailored to your group's needs.
- Discussing your suggestions for ebook, journal, or database subscriptions.
- Discussing tools for describing and increasing research impact.
- Helping you with NIH public access or research data management questions.
- Tracking down difficult-to-find information -- I love a challenge!
Contact me by email or phone. I look forward to working with you.
Biomedical Sciences Toolkit
The Biomedical Sciences Toolkit is a portal for resources and research strategies for people working in the biomedical sciences. Start here for:
Biomedical & Translational Sciences Librarian
Divisions and Programs